- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup of fresh cooked lobster shredded in pieces
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 t garlic salt
- 1/2 t dill weed
- 1/2 t celery seed
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1T horseradish
- 1T Dijon mustard
- 3T fresh lemon juice
- 1 t Tabasco sauce
Lobster Dip Recipe Instructions:
- Soften cream cheese then put in garlic salt, dill weed, and celery seed, mix well in a medium bowl.
- Add cheddar cheese and lobster, mix and gently chill for an hour.
- In a small bowl add ketchup, Dijon mustard, horse radish, lemon juice and tobacco sauce, mix well.
- Form cream cheese mixture into a ball and pour cocktail sauce mixture over top.
This savory lobster spread goes best with traditional saltine crackers. It’s a nice balance of salt and savory. Serves up to ten.
If your lucky to have leftover lobster meat you can make an over-the-top lobster roll!