- 1 pound of fresh lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 firm head of lettuce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Sprinkle Lobster meat with lemon juice; chill.
- Use only crisp lettuce leaves. Wash carefully, roll in clean towel, chill in refrigerator
- Mix mayonnaise with the mustard; season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the lettuce on a pre-chilled salad dish.
- Place lobster meat on the lettuce; add a spoonful of dressing to each serving. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Stovertop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 500
- Fat: 4