Order the best Lobster Rolls Online. Make both ways: hot buttered or with mayo! Two pounds of premium lobster meat, plus top split rolls to make up to 8 crustacean-packed sandwiches!
Choose from TUE to SAT*
To get it delivered tomorrow
Earn up to 35,900 Sand Dollars.
For each of this product
Kick back, relax, and reward yourself with Lobster Rolls delivered FREE to your door- anywhere in the Continental U.S.A.
Can’t get to a lobster roll shack? Have Maine’s favorite summer sandwich shipped to you. Skip the beach traffic and the over priced tourist traps and enjoy an overstuffed lobster roll shipped to your place.
- No lines.
- No fillers.
- No tourist traps.
Our mail order lobster roll kit includes two pounds of special tail, claw and knuckle meat from jumbo lobsters (that’s huge chunks of lobster meat). That’s a lot of lobster!
You make the lobster rolls the way you like and as big as you like. No need to skimp on the lobster meat. You add just the right amount of mayo and grill and butter the buns. Includes simple instructions for how to make lobster rolls at home.
Order Lobster Rolls Online!
Buy Maine Lobsters
One Lobster Roll Kit makes up to 8 Overstuffed Lobster Rolls! You’ll receive:
- 2 pounds of frozen premium lobster meat
- 8 locally baked brioche top split rolls (delivered every week)
- 5.5 oz. of Maine Sea Salt Butter
- And just for fun a 7 oz. package of genuine New England salt water taffy
- Includes cooking and handling guide with how-to recipes!
- You provide the toasting skills to impress your friends.
Two Lobster Roll Kits makes between 12-16 overstuffed Lobster Rolls. You receive:
- 4 pounds of frozen premium lobster meat
- 16 authentic brioche top split rolls
- (2) 5.5 oz. containers of Maine Sea Salt Butter
- And two bags of genuine Maine salt water taffy
How Much Do Lobster Rolls Cost?
Your looking at about $22 per (4 oz) roll delivered with our 8 pack kit, and about $17 per roll with our 16 pack.
Instructions / Care
- Jumbo chunk lobster meat is shipped dry pack frozen with no water or brine.
- It’s best to slow defrost your meat in the refrigerator overnight.
- Getting lobster rolls delivered for a special event? Have your lobster rolls shipped a few days in advance and store in your refrigerator.
- Lobster Meat can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days or frozen for up to 6 months, but who’s going to wait that long!
Be sure to order your lobster rolls a day or two before you plan to prepare!
I appreciated the constant Communication by E-Mail to keep me informed of my Order. It arrived on time. Unfortunately, even though you printed it on the Label, the Mail Carrier did not place the Package where I requested. I haven't used the Items yet, but everything looked good.Thank you for your Care.
First I would like to say you guys are a top notch company. The process from ordering to receiving was very easy. The product arrived on time an it was fresh an plentiful. The quality of the lobster an scallops was exceptional an the chowder was by far the best we have had. We are very happy with the price we paid for what we received. Thanks for helping us have a great Mothers Day.
You may also like…
Free shippingNew England Soup Sampler