Order the best Lobster Rolls Online. Make both ways: hot buttered or with mayo! Two pounds of premium lobster meat, plus top split rolls to make up to 8 crustacean-packed sandwiches!
Kick back, relax, and reward yourself with Lobster Rolls delivered FREE to your door- anywhere in the Continental U.S.A.
Can’t get to a lobster roll shack? Have Maine’s favorite summer sandwich shipped to you. Skip the beach traffic and the over priced tourist traps and enjoy an overstuffed lobster roll shipped to your place.
No tourist traps.
Our mail order lobster roll kit includes two pounds of special tail, claw and knuckle meat from jumbo lobsters (that’s huge chunks of lobster meat). That’s a lot of lobster! You make the lobster rolls the way you like and as big as you like. No need to skimp on the lobster meat. You add just the right amount of mayo and grill and butter the buns. Includes simple instructions for how to make lobster rolls at home.
Order Lobster Rolls Online!
Buy Maine Lobsters
One Lobster Roll Kit makes up to 8 Overstuffed Lobster Rolls! You’ll receive:
- 2 pounds of premium lobster meat
- 8 authentic Pepperidge Farms top split rolls
- 5.5 oz. of Maine Sea Salt Butter
- And just for fun a 7 oz. package of genuine New England salt water taffy
- Includes cooking and handling guide with how-to recipes!
- You provide the toasting skills to impress your friends.
Two Lobster Roll Kits makes between 12-16 overstuffed Lobster Rolls. You receive:
- 4 pounds of premium lobster meat
- 16 authentic top split rolls
- (2) 5.5 oz. containers of Maine Sea Salt Butter
- And two bags of genuine Maine salt water taffy
How Much Do Lobster Rolls Cost?
Your looking at about $20 per (4 oz) roll delivered with our 8 pack kit, and about $17 per roll with our 16 pack.
Instructions / Care
- Jumbo chunk lobster meat is shipped dry pack frozen with no water or brine.
- It’s best to slow defrost your meat in the refrigerator overnight.
- Getting lobster rolls delivered for a special event? Have your lobster rolls shipped a few days in advance and store in your refrigerator.
- Lobster Meat can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days or frozen for up to 6 months, but who’s going to wait that long!
Be sure to order your lobster rolls a day or two before you plan to prepare!
Big pieces of lobster tail perfect for 8 rolls great meal for all the family everyone loved it
My family loved the delicious lobster.....premium pieces of claw, tail and knuckles. Will define buy again for a special family treat. Next time i would buy the 2 lbs of meat and forget the kit. Great customer service.
These were great! The packing and shipping was flawless, the lobster meat arrived frozen (and it's the middle of Summer in Arizona!) the extras were perfect. When I prepared the lobster meat I was surprised and the quality, there were full tails and claws, not pre-chopped pieces! The family loved it! Thank you so much!
Lobster Rolls were da bomb. Delicious. So easy and clean to prep and enjoy!
Ordered lobster rolls as a treat for family. Lobster chucks were HUGE and tasted incredibly fresh. They were such a hit with family that I plan to place another order today! My only regret, was that with my initial order, I only ordered one kit and did not take advantage of discount if I had ordered two - I will not make that mistake again.