Order the best Lobster Rolls Online. Make both ways: hot buttered or with mayo! Two pounds of premium lobster meat, plus top split rolls to make up to 8 crustacean-packed sandwiches!
Kick back, relax, and reward yourself with Lobster Rolls delivered FREE to your door- anywhere in the Continental U.S.A.
Can’t get to a lobster roll shack? Have Maine’s favorite summer sandwich shipped to you. Skip the beach traffic and the over priced tourist traps and enjoy an overstuffed lobster roll shipped to your place.
No tourist traps.
Our mail order lobster roll kit includes two pounds of special tail, claw and knuckle meat from jumbo lobsters (that’s huge chunks of lobster meat). That’s a lot of lobster! You make the lobster rolls the way you like and as big as you like. No need to skimp on the lobster meat. You add just the right amount of mayo and grill and butter the buns. Includes simple instructions for how to make lobster rolls at home.
Order Lobster Rolls Online!
Buy Maine Lobsters
One Lobster Roll Kit makes up to 8 Overstuffed Lobster Rolls! You’ll receive:
- 2 pounds of premium lobster meat
- 8 authentic Pepperidge Farms top split rolls
- 5.5 oz. of Maine Sea Salt Butter
- And just for fun a 7 oz. package of genuine New England salt water taffy
- Includes cooking and handling guide with how-to recipes!
- You provide the toasting skills to impress your friends.
Two Lobster Roll Kits makes between 12-16 overstuffed Lobster Rolls. You receive:
- 4 pounds of premium lobster meat
- 16 authentic top split rolls
- (2) 5.5 oz. containers of Maine Sea Salt Butter
- And two bags of genuine Maine salt water taffy
How Much Do Lobster Rolls Cost?
Your looking at about $20 per (4 oz) roll delivered with our 8 pack kit, and about $17 per roll with our 16 pack.
Instructions / Care
- Jumbo chunk lobster meat is shipped dry pack frozen with no water or brine.
- It’s best to slow defrost your meat in the refrigerator overnight.
- Getting lobster rolls delivered for a special event? Have your lobster rolls shipped a few days in advance and store in your refrigerator.
- Lobster Meat can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days or frozen for up to 6 months, but who’s going to wait that long!
Be sure to order your lobster rolls a day or two before you plan to prepare!
I ordered this to try before giving to a friend (who is from Massachusetts, we now live in AZ) as a gift for her surprise 70th birthday party! It did not disappoint! The lobster meat was delicious, 3-4 lobster tails, claws, knuckles, it was truly terrific. I fed 4 people one night and 2 the next night and still have enough to have one more roll! I will be ordering another for her birthday. I think I may try the 1 lb claw/knuckles for myself! The package arrived on time and frozen. Delivered on Thursday, put in the frig and still frozen Friday, I had to defrost by putting it in cold water, worked fine. Looking forward to ordering in the future, cannot get this kind of lobster in AZ!
The customer service was frat and some of the best lobster!
Wow, I grew up on east coast and spent summers in Maine eating lobster in all its cooked forms. These lobster rolls were as good as any I had growing up. The quality, the volume, the flavor, all excellent. The rolls were also authentic. You wont regret ordering these
Everything was wrapped nicely and was delicious. This was such a special treat! Thank you!