When to Order Your Seafood
Your best plan is to set a dinnertime for your seafood order, or if you must, properly store your seafood the day before your event. If you are ordering frozen items, order them to arrive a day or so before you plan to enjoy them. Just stick them in your freezer! Remember, major holidays and weather conditions may change delivery availability.
- All Shipments require a street address (sorry, no PO boxes)
- The delivery company does not require a signature for our package and will leave it if they deem the delivery address to be secure. Packages over $5oo.00 will require an adult signature.
- FedEx drivers will use their own discretion and ONLY leave a package where they deem it to be a safe drop area! FedEx will NOT leave a perishable package at an apartment or upper dwelling if nobody is available to receive it.
- Billing customer is responsible for providing a valid address and available delivery date for gift recipients. Additional charges will apply for incorrect addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE: No delivery on Christmas, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or the day following each holiday
Important Seafood Delivery Information
- Lobster and Seafood is delivered Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. No delivery on Monday or Sunday or major holidays. Delivery time can vary based on your area.
- You can expect your package delivered by the end of the day for most US addresses, (by 8 p.m. for some remote areas).
- Sorry, due to custom laws we are unable to ship perishables outside the USA.
- Delivery charges are based on the service you select and the total cost of your order.
Orders need to be received by 2 pm Eastern Time, for orders delivered tomorrow. You can order now and take delivery later. Just select your future delivery date at checkout. Have an order emergency and need it delivered yesterday? Contact Us.
Tracking Your Lobster Order
Check your email. After you place an order, you will immediately receive a copy of your receipt. The day your order ships, you will receive a shipment alert with a tracking number. You will be able to click on the link to see exactly where your order is. If this is a gift, you will be notified via email when your package is received. Did not receive an email? Verify your correct email and check your spam.
Change or Cancel Your Lobster Order
Do you need to change your delivery date, shipping address or the items ordered? Use our contact form and please include your order number. Since all seafood shipped is a custom order we need 48 hours to cancel your order. We know things come up and will try our best to cancel orders with short notice.
Christmas and New Years Lobster 2018
Thinking about ordering live lobster for Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve?
Unfortunately we cannot deliver live items on those dates as FedEx is closed for the holiday. We do not advise storing live lobster for more than 1 day in the refrigerator, see our storing and handling guide.
One option is to order frozen tails or lobster meat one or two weeks ahead of time and store in your freezer.
- No Sunday or Monday delivery.Saturday delivery is an extra charge & is not available to some rural areas.
- Christmas: No Delivery on December 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th.
- New Years: No Delivery on December 30th and 31st, and no delivery on January 1st and 2nd.
Important Holiday Ordering Checklist
- We have been shipping fresh lobster gifts since 1999. With the sheer number of packages being delivered at Christmas time, we strongly suggest ordering two weeks before Christmas. Better yet, if you are sending a gift—send a gift certificate—and don’t worry about it!
- Holiday delivery volume will be high and deliveries can extend late into the evening. FedEx Money-Back Guarantee will be suspended temporarily on the major holidays for shipments that reach their destinations within 90 minutes of the scheduled commitment time.
- If you are ordering frozen seafood like our lobster tails, lobster meat, or chowder, take delivery NOW and stick in your freezer.
- If you want to ship the last ten days before Christmas, be sure your recipient is going to be there when you plan to ship to them. Businesses often tend to be closed for a portion of the week before and after Christmas. Families travel during this week also.
Orders placed for shipping during the winter months, Thanksgiving week, and Christmas week are especially vulnerable to weather related shipping delays. During the peak holiday season, the deliveries may be as late as 8 p.m.
If you are concerned about the weather in your area, you should contact us to reschedule your delivery. If there is a chance your order will be delayed due to bad weather, we may hold the order and attempt to notify you. Unfortunately we cannot issue a refund due to inclement weather. Please note, we cannot be responsible for shipping delays related to the weather.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover, We also accept Pay Pal. You may also pay with a LobsterAnywhere Gift Card. Sorry we do not accept cash, and we cannot accept C.O.D.
Gift Certificate Redemption
Need help right away with your gift certificate redemption please get in touch here. Be sure to include your gift code #, date received and any other information in case we need to do a search.
We want you to leave with a good taste in your mouth, and trust in your heart. All our products are guaranteed to be fresh and arrive in perfect condition. Learn about our Lobster Guarantee.
If the item of your choice is unavailable or does not meet our high standards for quality, we may need to substitute an item of equal or greater value. Your order will be filled upon your request whenever possible. However, we reserve the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.
Occasionally some seafood are unavailable due to harsh weather conditions. We reserve the right to adjust prices in the event of extraordinary circumstances that may affect seafood harvest.
Because we are dealing with perishable seafood, in most cases we do not accept returns. Refunds can only be issued to the credit card used to make the original purchase. You must provide a complete shipping address and a valid shipping date to guarantee delivery of your fresh seafood.
Any non-perishable and gift certificate orders must be returned within 30 days of purchase for full refund.
Lobster and Seafood Fresh Packaging
Our live lobster and fresh seafood is packed fresh with icy-cold gel packs in our extra thick, re-usable coolers. Frozen items are packed with dry ice. These containers provide temperature protection for your seafood and meat until they reach their final destination. Coolers are then packed in our distinctive LobsterAnywhere boxes, then shipped two- day or overnight to ensure freshness.To learn more about our lobster delivery click here.
Looking for seafood not on the site, a lobster bigger than 10 pounds, or a special lobster package. Let us know. Be sure to check out our custom business gifts.
How to Reach Us
Need help right away? Go right on our Chat Live. Order questions, redeeming a gift card or modifying an order you will get the quickest response if you us our contact form.
Want to Speak with a real person? Call us at 978.225.8828 . If you miss you, please leave your phone number and email and you will right back to you. Our physical address:
LobsterAnywhere.com 12 Oakland St. Amesbury, Massachusetts, 01913
My Credit Card Keeps Getting Declined/I receive an error message?
If you are placing an on-line order for the first time, the system will verify that the billing address AND zip code match the ones that the credit card issuing institution has on file. This information is checked for your protection, and to prevent on-line credit card fraud..