Greetings Lobster Lovers!
Need help right away with your order or gift certificate redemption please get in touch here, or
Looking for quick answers to cooking, handling or shipping lobsters be sure to check out our FAQ Page
Important Shipping Checklist
- With the sheer number of packages being delivered at Christmas time, we strongly suggest ordering two weeks before Christmas. Better yet, if you are sending a gift—send a gift certificate—and don’t worry about it!
- If you want to ship the last ten days before Christmas, be sure your recipient is going to be there when you plan to ship to them. Businesses often tend to be closed for a portion of the week before and after Christmas. Families travel during this week also. This is important because you are sending a perishable food product.
- We have been shipping fresh lobster gifts since 1999. We strongly suggest ordering a week BEFORE the holidays. Holiday delivery volume will be high and deliveries can extend into the evening. If you are ordering frozen seafood like our lobster tails, lobster pies, or chowder, take delivery NOW and stick in your freezer.
- Lobster and Seafood is delivered Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. No delivery on Monday or Sunday or major holidays. Delivery time can vary based on your area.
- You can expect your package delivered by the end of the day for most US addresses, (by 8 p.m. for some remote areas).
- Sorry, due to custom laws we are unable to ship perishables outside the USA.
- Delivery charges are based on the service you select and the total cost of your order.
Tracking Your Lobster Order
Check your email. The day your order ships, you will receive a shipment alert with a tracking number. You will be able to click on the link to see exactly where your order is. If this is a gift, you will be notified via email when your package is received. Did not receive an email? Verify your correct email and check your spam.Track My Package
Orders need to be received by 12 pm midnight, the day before your order ships. You can order now and take delivery later. Just select your future delivery date at checkout. Have an order emergency and need it delivered yesterday? Contact Us.
When to Order Your Seafood
Your best plan is to set a dinnertime for your seafood order, or if you must, properly store your seafood the day before your event. If you are ordering frozen items, order them to arrive a day or so before you plan to enjoy them. Just stick them in your freezer! Remember, major holidays and weather conditions may change delivery availability.
Important Seafood Delivery Information
- All Shipments require a street address (sorry, no PO boxes)
- The delivery company does not require a signature for our package and will leave it if they deem the delivery address to be secure. Packages over $5oo.00 will require an adult signature.
- FedEx drivers will use their own discretion and ONLY leave a package where they deem it to be a safe drop area! FedEx will NOT leave a perishable package at an apartment or upper dwelling if nobody is available to receive it.
- Billing customer is responsible for providing a valid address and available delivery date for gift recipients. Additional charges will apply for incorrect addresses.
- PLEASE NOTE: No delivery on Christmas, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or the day following each holiday
Christmas Lobster Delivery
No Delivery on Mon. Dec. 25 & Tues. Dec. 26. Delivery IS available on Wed. Dec. 27, – 30th.
Thinking about getting live lobster delivered on Christmas Day (Monday, Dec. 25) or New Year’s Eve or Day? Unfortunately you’re out of luck. FedEx is closed on Sunday. One option is to have delivery on Friday or Saturday and par cook your lobsters. See how to store lobsters and cook later.
New Year’s Lobster Delivery
No Delivery on Sun., Dec. 31 or Mon. Jan. 1 and Tues. Jan. 2. Delivery is available on Wed. Jan. 2 to Sat. Jan. 6.
Change or Cancel Your Lobster Order
Do you need to change your delivery date, shipping address or the items ordered? Use our contact form and please include your order number. Since all seafood shipped is a custom order we need 48 hours to cancel your order. We know things come up and will try our best to cancel orders with short notice.
Orders placed for shipping during the winter months, Thanksgiving week, and Christmas week are especially vulnerable to weather related shipping delays. During the peak holiday season, the deliveries may be as late as 8 p.m.
If you are concerned about the weather in your area, you should contact us to reschedule your delivery. If there is a chance your order will be delayed due to bad weather, we may hold the order and attempt to notify you. Unfortunately we cannot issue a refund due to inclement weather. Please note, we cannot be responsible for shipping delays related to the weather.
We want you to leave with a good taste in your mouth, and trust in your heart. All our products are guaranteed to be fresh and arrive in perfect condition. Learn about our Lobster Guarantee.
If the item of your choice is unavailable or does not meet our high standards for quality, we may need to substitute an item of equal or greater value. Your order will be filled upon your request whenever possible. However, we reserve the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.
Occasionally some seafood are unavailable due to harsh weather conditions. We reserve the right to adjust prices in the event of extraordinary circumstances that may affect seafood harvest.
Because we are dealing with perishable seafood, in most cases we do not accept returns. Refunds can only be issued to the credit card used to make the original purchase. You must provide a complete shipping address and a valid shipping date to guarantee delivery of your fresh seafood. Any non-perishable and gift certificate orders must be returned within 30 days of purchase for full refund.
Lobster and Seafood Fresh Packaging
Our live lobster and fresh seafood is packed fresh with icy-cold gel packs in our extra thick, re-usable coolers. Frozen items are packed with dry ice. These containers provide temperature protection for your seafood and meat until they reach their final destination. Coolers are then packed in our distinctive LobsterAnywhere boxes, then shipped two- day or overnight to ensure freshness.To learn more about our lobster delivery click here.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, We also accept Pay Pal. You may also pay with LobsterAnywhere Gift Cards. We do not accept cash, and we cannot accept C.O.D.
Looking for seafood not on the site, a lobster bigger than 10 pounds, or a special lobster package. Let us know. Be sure to check out our custom business gifts.
Want to Speak with a real person? Call us at 978.225.8828 or E-Mail.