Send the Gift of Lobster, Delivered Fresh
Lobster has traditionally been a challenge to gift effectively. Buying in supermarkets compromised freshness. Buying from massive seafood catalogs comes along with questionable quality. It’s why most people default to taking their loved one to Red Lobster (their lobster often isn’t even real lobster… but we’ll save that conversation for another time).
At Lobster Anywhere, we do things differently.
- Wildly Caught and Sustainably Sourced — We procure cold water, hard-shell lobsters are caught in the wild, not farmed. Our lobstermen are committed to using environmentally-friendly traps so we can protect our oceans for our lobster friends and ourselves.
- Premium Maine Lobster — We only source the king of lobsters, the Maine Lobster (also called Northern, Canadian, and Atlantic Lobster). These big-clawed lobsters are at the apex of flavor and texture.
- Lightning-Fast Overnight Shipping — All our lobsters, whether fresh, frozen, or live, are shipped overnight in specially-designed packaging that preserves the lobster’s freshness and flavor. It’s fresher than you’ll get from the grocery store.
Lobster gifts aren’t so difficult anymore.
What Kind of Lobster Should You Gift?
You probably don’t want to have live lobsters shipped to a friend or family member who has no idea how to handle them. Instead, we suggest lobster gifts that are a little more approachable for both newcomers and veterans. We suggest…
- You’re My Lobster Dinner (a special curated gift)
- Lobster Tails Special
- Fresh Lobster Meat
- Captain’s Tails and Turf Dinner
Don’t forget to add a side of chef-made chowder or bisque!