Fresh sea scallops for sale. Our U-10 day boat scallops just landed! In the trade that means about 10 scallops per pound! You won’t find these at your grocery store.
Our day boat scallops are the real deal. Buy sea scallops online direct from the scallop capital of the word New Bedford, Massachusetts. They are huge, U-10 count—that’s approximately 10 to a pound. Wow! You can’t buy sea scallops of this size or quality at your local seafood market. Bought fresh off the boat and flash frozen to lock in freshness, these scallops are truly the best that you can buy. Our 100% Natural Sea Scallops are sure to tantalize the taste buds of any seafood lover.
Don’t Buy Fake Sea Scallops
Beware of fake scallops or wet scallops pumped up with chemical additives and added water. Our extra-large, premium quality scallops are dry—we don’t add moisture or other additives like those commonly found in store bought scallops—so they retain their flavor and do not shrink when cooked.
Can you spot a “fake” scallop? Buy REAL, all-natural sea scallops, see our scallop buying guide.
Order Wild-caught Hand-shucked Scallops Online
- Dry Scallops, Not Wet. They are NOT soaked with Sodium Tripoly Phosphate (STP), so you are not paying for water weight.
- Wild caught, direct from New Bedford, MA USA, not farmed
- 100% All Natural – No additives or preservatives
- USDC Grade A, Certified by the U.S. Department of Commerce Seafood Inspection Program.
- Day boat scallops are harvested at sea, shucked on the deck and individually quick frozen.
How Many Scallops Per Pound?
- There are approximately 10 scallops per pound, hence there U-10 designation.
- Sea Scallops are hand graded for uniformity of size
- Frozen in state-of-the-art flighted IQF freezing tunnel at an average temperature of 150-165 below Fahrenheit .
- Dy packed in convenient 1 pound packages.
Try them in one of our favorite recipes, you will absolutely love these tender sea scallops! They are perfect for stuffing your lobster, bake, or our favorite way to cook them—seared to a golden brown.
They freeze beautifully so order scallops online and store in your freezer.
- Quick defrost 30 minutes in a sealed bag in cold water or 8-10 hours in the refrigerator.
- Store defrosted scallops in the refrigerator for no more than 2 days.
Scallops were great!!
Exceptional quality and fast promoted delivery got it about and hour before excepted!!
Great as always!
DELICIOUS!!!! Last time was LOBSTER and that also was DELICIOUS 😋