BBQ Lobster Tails
The ultimate lobster tails for the grill. These cold water BBQ lobster tails are full of tender meat with a sweet flavor. Shipped in the shell frozen and uncooked.
BBQ Lobster Tails Online – Grill Ready Tails
BBQ lobster tails are fresh frozen in the shell, cut, cracked, cleaned, and butterfly prepared. Ready for the Grill! No chef knife or kitchen sheers required to prep.
- Our barbecue lobster tails are made from only hard-shell North Atlantic lobster tails with maximum meat content. The best quality lobster of the year.
- Easy Release Process—No sticking. The meat peals easily from the shell after cooking.
Tails are sold in four packs and include Free Shipping. Order now and stick in your freezer.
What You Should Know
- BBQ tails are shipped either overnight or two day express
- BBQ Lobster Tails arrive sealed in temperature controlled boxes frozen.
- Upon arrival it can be stored in the freezer for several months or in the fridge if it
- When ready to prep, just thaw, and get your grill ready.
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included.
- Leave hamburgers and dogs in the freezer and slow defrost BBQ Tails overnight in the refrigerator.
- Brush with olive oil or butter and season to taste.
- Place meat side down directly on well-greased grill rack and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip tail, brush with butter mixture and cook shell side down for 3-4 minutes, until meat is slightly firm, opaque white color. BE CAREFUL: Do not overcook.
Don’t have a grill? Simply bake tails at 350ºF for about 15 minutes. Tails can also be cooked in a saucepan with butter. Learn how to butter poach lobster tails.
We ordered ready to grill lobster tails and some chowder. Our tailgate guests were blown away by the quality. Great job guys!
Grilled tails and shrimp! The folks at our dinner all remarked that these were the best tails and shrimp they ever had. I’d like to take a little credit but when you work with such perfect items, it’s a easy to look like a real chef
BBQ Lobster Tails
The lobster tails are such an excellent idea. I was able to order them earlier than I needed them and bring them out to the lake for our family trip. They made the best surf and turf ever.