BBQ Lobster Tails
The ultimate lobster tails for the grill. These cold water BBQ lobster tails are full of tender meat with a sweet flavor. Shipped butterflied in the shell frozen and uncooked.
BBQ Lobster Tails Online – Grill Ready Tails
BBQ lobster tails are fresh frozen in the shell, cut, cracked, cleaned, and butterfly prepared. Ready for the Grill! No chef knife or kitchen sheers required to prep.
- Our barbecue lobster tails are made from only hard-shell North Atlantic lobster tails with maximum meat content. The best quality lobster of the year.
- Easy Release Process—No sticking. The meat peals easily from the shell after cooking.
Tails are sold in four packs and include Free Shipping. Order now and stick in your freezer.
What You Should Know
- BBQ tails are shipped either overnight or two day express
- BBQ Lobster Tails arrive sealed in temperature controlled boxes frozen.
- Upon arrival it can be stored in the freezer for several months or in the fridge if it
- When ready to prep, just thaw, and get your grill ready.
- Detailed storage and prep are instructions included.
- Leave hamburgers and dogs in the freezer and slow defrost BBQ Tails overnight in the refrigerator.
- Brush with olive oil or butter and season to taste.
- Place meat side down directly on well-greased grill rack and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip tail, brush with butter mixture and cook shell side down for 3-4 minutes, until meat is slightly firm, opaque white color. BE CAREFUL: Do not overcook.
Don’t have a grill? Simply bake tails at 350ºF for about 15 minutes. Tails can also be cooked in a saucepan with butter. Learn how to butter poach lobster tails.
They were delicious and very easy to prepare.
Initial order was missing product. Early next morning got a return phone call and missing product arrived the next day. Unbelievable service.
Got the lobster tails and scallops in the two delivery window, put them in the freezer until I was ready to cook them. They turned out great on the grill. Cooked perfectly and tasted Great.
I outdoor-grilled these for my family, and the verdict was unanimous: the best grilled lobster ever. The cooking instructions are good, but it’s worth watching a few YouTube videos. One easy tip I saw was grilling lemons with the lobster. Most important is getting the cooking time (or temperature) perfect. The fact that the tails come split and ready to grill is great.
BBQ Lobster Tails