If you don’t live on the beach, no problem! Just fire up your grill. Here is a wicked easy recipe for a lobster bake on the grill.
Lobster Bake on the Grill Ingredients
- 5 lbs. seaweed
- 4 sm. onions
- 4 sm. red potatoes
- 4 (1 1/2 lbs. ea.) s
- 4 ears sweet corn, shucked except the innermost leaves
- 2 lbs. mussels
- 2 cups water
Lobster Bake Instructions
- Place a one-inch layer of seaweed (a layer of crumpled aluminum foil to raise lobsters off the bottom of pan will do) in a 16 x 12 roasting pan.
- Parboil onions and potatoes.
- Place lobsters on seaweed and arrange the corn and onions between the lobsters and the sides of the pan.
- Place clams, mussels and potatoes over the lobsters, keeping top level.
- Layer with the balance of the seaweed and add water to the pan. Cover tightly with a lid or aluminum foil and place on the stove or a preheated grill to cook.
- Start timing when you first see steam. Cook, covered , for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, but do not uncover for five minutes. Serve your lobster bake with clarified butter, clam broth and coleslaw.
Do you live in the New England area and want to have a professional put on a fabulous Lobster Bake. Contact Us