Having just led the New England Patriots to an historic Superbowl LI comeback win, MVP Tom Brady is on a roll. Now Brady is literally on a roll—a New England Lobster Roll that is. Thanks to L.A.-based director and artist Jeff McCarthy who painted Brady in watercolors sitting on top of a giant New England lobster Roll.
You can WIN this print Brady on a Roll watercolor print, plus real good lobster rolls for you and your 7 besties shipped to your door!
See the entry form below!
The Instagram account @CelebsOnSandwiches joins two of our favorite things—sandwiches and famous people. McCarthy, a Connecticut native, loves a good lobster roll. His favorite spot is the Lobster Landing in Clinton, CT. They do hot buttered rolls…no mayo. For more hot spots for real good New England lobster rolls, see our guide to lobster shacks. Also checkout our recipes for how to make lobster rolls at home.
WIN Tom Brady on a New England Lobster Roll
LobsterAnywhere and Celebs on Sandwiches are teaming up to give you an exclusive discount on an 8″x10″ watercolor print of Tom Brady on a lobster roll. Plus, we are giving away one print shipped with our now famous lobster roll kit! See below for how to enter! Use coupon code “maine” to get 20% OFF! (Prints are shipped on Sept. 12. Frame not included). Here is a direct link to the print.
Below is Manchester New Hampshire native and Bruins fan, Adam Sandler perched on top of pastrami on rye.
Does Tom Brady Eat New England Lobster Rolls?
Brady grew up in San Mateo, California, and has now been in New England for 17 years, winning 5 Super Bowls! As a kid Tom loved the Boston Celtics! But does Tom nosh on lobster rolls with his supermodel wife Gisele Bündchen? Most likely not. At 40 years young, Tom follows a strict, carb free diet. He even has a nutritional manual with 89 seasonal inspired recipes. It’s on backorder for the low, low price of $200 clams. But did you know lobster is a nutritious food? It’s low in carbs (minus the rolls) and has more protein than Brady’s plant-based diet. Plus, it’s got to taste better than Tom’s favorite recipe: avocado ice cream.
Directions to ENTER
Below is our LobsterAnywhere giveaway. Once logged into the entry form, you’ll be able to enter three ways:
- Sharing the Contest with friend(s)
- Tweeting a message
- Commenting on our post about Lobster Roll Recipes
One lucky winner will receive a Lobster Roll Kit for 8, plus a print of Tom Brady on a New England Lobster Roll shipped to his/her front door!
The giveaway ends Sept. 22, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. When time expires, we’ll choose one winner, email them directly, and announce them on social media. Good luck!
- Giveaway ends Sept, 22, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Open to Residents of the USA only.
- Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes or outside the USA.
- A winner will be selected by Random.org and be notified by email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
- The product offered for the giveaway is free of charge, no purchase necessary.
- Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway.
- By providing your information in this form, you are providing your information to LobsterAnywhere.com alone.
- We do not share or sell information.