Make your Cinco de Mayo a lobster party with lobster tails and lime butter. You can also barbecue lobster tails on the grill. Be careful not to overcook. We suggest medium heat.
Serves: 4 People
Prep time: 15m
Cook Time: 10m
- 4 Lobster tails (6-7 oz.)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- Rinse lobster tails: pat dry with paper towels. Use kitchen sheers to cut through hard top shell of lobster tail, cutting through meat, but not through the lower shell. Spread meat open in shell. Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl whisk together butter, like juice, olive oil and paprika.
- Place lobster tails, meat size up, on the broiler pan rack. Set aside 3 tablespoons of butter mixture; keep warm. Brush lobster meat with remaining butter mixture.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 5-7 minutes or until opaque in center. Be careful NOT to overcook. Drizzle with reserved butter mixture.