Here’s a real lazy way to make lobster bisque at home, using fresh cooked lobster meat shipped to you from Lobster Anywhere. We call it lazy lobster bisque since there is no need to cook live lobsters or save the shells!
- 6 1/2 ounces fresh or frozen lobster meat
- 1 can condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup light cream
- few grains cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Parmesan cheese croutons
1.Blend together soups, cream, lobster and cayenne and bring to a simmering point. 2.When mixture is hot, stir in sherry. 3. Serve with sprinkling of chives and Parmesan croutons.