Here is a summer time favorite: Shrimp and Steak Kabobs prepared on the grill or in your oven.
Some people who are not grill savvy often do not know how to cook steak, nor do they know how to cook shrimp on the grill.
- 1/2 lb. fresh shrimp, peeled
- 1 lb. Beef Sirloin Steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 zucchinis, cut diagonally into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Ears of Corn, cut into 1-inch
- 2 small onions, cut into wedges
- 1 Green Bell pepper, chunked
- Cooked rice
Cook the steak on high heat just long enough to sear. Then lower the heat and begin slow cooking the steak. When the steak becomes “rare,” you may begin assembling the Kabobs. Alternate all ingredients on skewers and grill, or broil until meat reaches desired doneness. Turn kabobs often, brushing with lemon basting sauce. Serve with rice.
If you are looking for the ultimate surf and turf combination we carry steaks that are a step above the ones you’ll find in catalog companies.