Plank Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
All-natural scallops direct from the docks of New Bedford, MA wrapped in bacon on a plank board ready to grill, bake or broil.
Sweet scallops cook beautifully on a wood plank and make a great presentation. You receive 8 scallops fresh frozen, wrapped in bacon and vacuum sealed on a wood plank. Scallops contain no additives or preservatives. Plank grilled scallops are the perfect appetizers for a tailgate, backyard BBQ or holiday party.
Want to go bigger and create a special seafood dish?
Try our huge diver sea scallops, U-10 size (that’s about 10 per pound).
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove plastic wrap and place on a cookie sheet.
- Place in oven in middle of rack and bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip scallops wrapped in bacon over and broil for 5 minutes for crispier bacon.
- Remove plastic wrap and place on aluminum foil.
- Place on grill on medium heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Flip scallops wrapped in bacon over and grill for 5 minutes for crispier bacon.
Net WT 7 oz
First, thank you for including those with the lobster tail order, my mom loved it all. Your service has been exceptional and feedback is great from my gifts, that is why I have been a returning customer. I did not see what they look like or taste them, but I'm sure they were delicious. I only took off one star because the feedback I got was that they were a little heavy on the bacon and that overwhelmed the scallops a bit. Solution is easy, of course everyone's taste is a bit different too.
We received an order of these bacon wrapped scallops on a plank with our last order of lobster tails. I had never had scallops this way, but WOW I am a big fan now! They were absolutely delicious! I am placing an order today for the U-10 scallops and will reuse the board when they get here!