Plank Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
All-natural scallops direct from the docks of New Bedford, MA wrapped in bacon on a plank board ready to grill, bake or broil.
Out of stock
Sweet scallops cook beautifully on a wood plank and make a great presentation. You receive 8 scallops fresh frozen, wrapped in bacon and vacuum sealed on a wood plank. Scallops contain no additives or preservatives. Plank grilled scallops are the perfect appetizers for a tailgate, backyard BBQ or holiday party.
Want to go bigger and create a special seafood dish?
Try our huge diver sea scallops, U-10 size (that’s about 10 per pound).
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove plastic wrap and place on a cookie sheet.
- Place in oven in middle of rack and bake for 20 minutes.
- Flip scallops wrapped in bacon over and broil for 5 minutes for crispier bacon.
- Remove plastic wrap and place on aluminum foil.
- Place on grill on medium heat and cook for 20 minutes.
- Flip scallops wrapped in bacon over and grill for 5 minutes for crispier bacon.
Net WT 7 oz
Perfect for the celebration!
First, thank you for including those with the lobster tail order, my mom loved it all. Your service has been exceptional and feedback is great from my gifts, that is why I have been a returning customer. I did not see what they look like or taste them, but I'm sure they were delicious. I only took off one star because the feedback I got was that they were a little heavy on the bacon and that overwhelmed the scallops a bit. Solution is easy, of course everyone's taste is a bit different too.
We received an order of these bacon wrapped scallops on a plank with our last order of lobster tails. I had never had scallops this way, but WOW I am a big fan now! They were absolutely delicious! I am placing an order today for the U-10 scallops and will reuse the board when they get here!