Shrimp Cocktail Sauce Recipe
Shrimp cocktail sauce is a must have condiment that is surprisingly simple to make. You gotta have a good shrimp cocktail sauce recipe for your or even lobster or crab claws! This is a traditional ketchup horseradish recipe that perfectly complements a big, beautiful cooked shrimp. Forget the store bought cocktail sauces.
You can make this cocktail sauce recipe with most of the ingredients you most likely already have in your refrigerator.Try some fresh grated horseradish to give this homemade cocktail sauce some real zip!
Prep time: 10 m
Cocktail Sauce Ingredients
- 3/4 Cups tomato ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Prepared horseradish
- 1 Teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Place ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, cilantro, and salt in a medium bowl and mix together until well combined.
- Chill for an hour and serve in small cocktail glasses.
Try with our incredible shrimp or serve with lobster or crab claws!