This lobster sauce goes great with pasta! This is a light lobster sauce mixture that you can pour over pasta and enjoy anytime in under 15 minutes! You can also enjoy it as a lobster soup. Got to love it. Really, it’s easy!
Lobster Sauce Ingredients
- Lobster Meat, (cooked) 1 LB
- 2 cups quartered mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup Sherry
- 1 Tbs flour
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- Butter 1/8 LB, (1/2 stick)
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Pepper 1/2 tsp.
1. In large sauté pan or saucepan melt butter.
2. Add onions and garlic. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms. Cook 3 minutes. Add flour and cook 1 minute. Add Sherry and clam juice. Cook until mixture is thick.
4. Add light cream, lobster, and the rest of the ingredients. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Serve with your favorite garlic bread!