With the warm weather this Memorial Day weekend the boats are out hauling in lobsters for the summer season. For lobster lovers who do not want to handle live lobster, lobster tails are the right choice for you to throw a Memorial Day lobster party. Add a little zest to your summertime fun with this recipe for lobster tails with balsamic dressing.
- 4 Lobster Tails from LobsterAnywhere!
Select 6-7 oz. lobster tails, 8-10 oz., 16-20 oz. tails
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped shallots
- 1 Tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cut the bottom of the lobster tail shell with kitchen scissors, so they will lie flat. Put in shallow dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over tails.
- Marinate for at least two hours in the refrigerator, turning a few times.
- Broil tails, basting with marinade, for 12-15 minutes. Alternatively, you can grill your lobster tails.
To learn more about our lobster tails, see our article how to cook lobsters on the grill. LobsterAnywhere ships hand-selected, hard-shell Maine lobsters tails right to your doorstep.