Celebrate the end of the summer New England style with a simple broiled lobster with lemon butter recipe serving two.
- 4 Tablespoons Of Butter, Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Of Grated Lemon Zest
- 1 Tablespoon Of Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Cayenne Pepper
- 2 1 1/4 lb. Maine Cooked Lobsters
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- Beat the butter, lemon zest and juice, parsley, and cayenne pepper until blended.
- Split the lobsters in half, remove intestines and stomach.
- Brush shells and meat with oil. Broil until heated, turning at least once.
- Dot meat with the lemon butter, and serve.