A traditional way of cooking live lobster is a recipe for baked lobster with garlic and herbs. This recipe creates a flavorful meal, combining fresh lobster, garlic and herbs. This recipe calls for live lobsters, but a pair of cold-water lobster tails will also work well and require less prep work.
- 2 Lobsters (2 pounds each)
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, mixed
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley
- (Try our butter from Casco Bay Butter company!)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Slice the lobster and remove the intestinal tract. Lightly brush with olive oil.
- Saute the garlic and herbs for 5 minutes in 4 tablespoons of the butter and mix the brad crumbs. Spread the mixture over the lobster and dot with the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree over for 25 minutes