Our guide for lobster and seafood cooking includes instructions for how to cook and prepare not only live lobster and lobster tails, but many of the fresh seafood and chowders offered by Lobsteranywhere.com.
Just received your seafood order? Go here for handling and storing live lobster.
Our lobster and seafood cooking instructions are just a guide. Temperatures vary so preparation may require a few minutes more or less. With cooking seafood it is best to always cook less!
- How to Cook Lobsters
- Cooking Lobster Tails
- Seafood Chowder & Lobster Bisque
- Cooking Mussels
- Steaming Clams
- Little Necks and Other Hard Shell Clams
- Shucking and Eating Oysters
- Cooking Scallops
- Boiling, Grilling and Baking Shrimp
- Cooking Alaskan King Crab Legs
- Cooking Fresh Fish
- Cooking and Grilling Steaks
- Safe Seafood Handling Tips