Just received your seafood order? Go here for handling and storing live lobster.
Our lobster and seafood cooking instructions are just a guide. Temperatures vary so preparation may require a few minutes more or less. With cooking seafood it is best to always cook less!
- How to Cook Lobsters
- Cooking Lobster Tails
- Seafood Chowder & Lobster Bisque
- Cooking Mussels
- Steaming Clams
- Little Necks and Other Hard Shell Clams
- Shucking and Eating Oysters
- Cooking Scallops
- Boiling, Grilling and Baking Shrimp
- Cooking Alaskan King Crab Legs
- Cooking Fresh Fish
- Cooking and Grilling Steaks
- Safe Seafood Handling Tips