Going out on Valentines Day lobster dinner is fun, but a crowded restaurant can’t compare to a cozy dinner for two at home. You provide the candlelight and music, and we’ll deliver this practically sinful menu of fresh seafood shipped right to your door… Stay home. Avoid the wait for a table. Let LobsterAnywhere.com take care of you with your choice of 3 Red Hot Valentine’s Day Lobster Dinners.
1. Rockport Romance Lobster Dinner For Two
Perfect for a romantic Valentine’s Day candle-light dinner for two. Start with 2 bowls of our thick, creamy Boston clam chowder, followed by two 1/2-pound live Maine lobsters and Harbor Sweets handcrafted chocolates for dessert. Fondly yours for $159.
For sweet-hearts only. Enjoy 2 bowls of our thick creamy clam chowder followed by 2 sweet, succulent lobster tails and Harbor Sweets handcrafted chocolates. Enjoy 6-7 oz. lobster tails for $129 or the giant 16-20 oz. tails for $179.
3. Seashore Tails and Turf
A classic Valentine’s Day surf and turf dinner pairs cold-water lobster tails and center-cut filet mignon. And for the final course: cheesecake covered in premium chocolate with a graham cracker crust for $129.
Valentine’s Day Lobster Order Tips
1. Don’t Procrastinate! You always do. You can reserve your lobster dinner date at checkout right now. That’s right, select a future ship date with our hand-dandy date selector at online checkout.
2. Order Frozen Lobster Early. If your ordering anything other than live lobsters (e.g., frozen lobster tails, chowder, lobster pie), pick an early ship date and hide the goods in freezer or refrigerator. Frozen lobsters tails should be slow defrosted in your refrigerator the night before you plan on cooking your romantic lobster dinner.
3. Order Live Lobster? If you are picking a gift package that contains live lobsters or are getting live lobster by the pound, your delivery day should also be the day you plan to prepare them. If you cannot cook your live lobsters the day of delivery, you can refrigerate them for an extra day and no more.
4. Set the table: For an elegant and festive touch add on some red and white gingham napkins to your Valentine’s lobster dinner order. Set a candle on the table (make sure you have matches). Roses are the most popular flower on Valentine’s Day and that’s why they are the most expensive. Try a small bunch of cali lilies– they come in both red and white.
4. Chill Your Beer Or Wine: Whether you choose a beer or wine for your Valentine’s seafood dinner you can’t go wrong. A big chilled Chardonnay is a nice choice or pick-up a six pack of favorite micro-brew. You can also serve a small pitcher of water with sliced lemons. If you must keep your iPhone 6 turned on, select a play list of light jazz or acoustic music.
Lobster Love: Check Out Our Reviews!
LobsterAnywhere.com guarantees you will love your valentine’s lobster dinner. Check out our testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us or click on each meal description to see reviews. Our red hot lobster dinners for Valentine’s Day are better than a dozen red roses any day! So why leave home this Valentines Day … when you can enjoy a romantic dinner at home from LOBSTERANYWHERE.COM! Not in love with our lobster dinner selections for Valentine’s Day? More Steamy Valentine’s Day Lobster Dinners.