This Lazy Lobster dish in real easy to make and adds lots of flavor with a wonder sherry mushroom cream sauce. This is not your grandmother’s lobster casserole. No shells means it’s all fresh picked lobster meat without the work! This lobster dish goes goes great with pasta!
Lazy Lobster Dish Ingredients
- Fresh lobster meat, (cooked): 1 lb.
- Mushrooms, quartered: 2 cups
- Onions, diced:½ cup
- Garlic, chopped: ½ tsp.
- Sherry: ¼ cup
- Flour: 1 Tbs.
- Light Cream: 1 Cup
- Clam Juice:½ cup
- Butter: 1/8 LB, (1/2 stick)
- Salt:½ tsp.
- Pepper:½ tsp.
- In large sauté pan or saucepan melt butter.
- Add onions and garlic. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms. Cook 3 minutes. Add flour and cook 1 minute.
- Add sherry and clam juice. Cook until mixture is thick.
- Add light cream, lobster, and the rest of the ingredients. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve with your favorite garlic bread. You’ll need it to soak up the wonderful sauce.
Free shippingLazy Man Lobster DinnerFrom $168.00