This Lazyin real easy to make and adds lots of flavor with a wonder sherry mushroom cream . This is not your grandmother’s casserole. No shells means it’s all fresh picked meat without the work! This goes goes great with !
- Fresh lobster meat, (cooked): 1 lb.
- Mushrooms, quartered: 2 cups
- Onions, diced:½ cup
- Garlic, chopped: ½ tsp.
- Sherry: ¼ cup
- Flour: 1 Tbs.
- Light Cream: 1 Cup
- Juice:½ cup
- : 1/8 LB, (1/2 stick)
- Salt:½ tsp.
- Pepper:½ tsp.
- In large sauté pan or saucepan melt .
- Add onions and garlic. on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms. 3 minutes. Add flour and 1 minute.
- Add sherry and juice. until mixture is thick.
- Add light cream, , and the rest of the ingredients. Simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve with your favorite garlic bread. You’ll need it to soak up the wonderful.
Free shippingLazy Man Lobster DinnerFrom $179.00